M. Grishanin: TRANSNEFT Insists on Changing Leadership of NMTP
On February 18th 2013, a press conference by Maksim Grishanin, the company’s First Vice-President, was held in TRANSNEFT JSC. The press conference was dedicated to the situation concerning Novorossijsiky marine trading port (NMTP). According to M. Grishanin, TRANSNEFT insists on changing leadership of NMTP. “We consider that the management of the company failed with the set tasks. Decrees of the Board of Directors were not implemented”, he said. M. Grishanin clarified that TRANSNEFT’s main complaints regarding NMTP leadership are as follows: non-fulfillment of the investment program, bad technical state of the port, a huge debt by NMTP, appearance of intermediary companies and reduction of attractiveness of the port.
Notification by Press Office of TRANSNEFT JSC
Because of publishing by some Rosfuel company at its web-site of a misleading information referring activity of the members of TRANSNEFT JSC Board of Directors, we consider it to be of high importance to inform the following.
A Working Meeting was Held between N. Tokarev and L. Mironov, Chairman of “Neftegazstrojprofsojuz of Russia”
On February 7, 2013, a working meeting was held in TRANSNEFT JSC between N. Tokarev, the President of TRANSNEFT JSC, and L. Mironov, Chairman of Labour Union of employees of oil and gas industries and building of the Russian Federation (“Neftegazstrojprofsojuz of Russia”)
Business Solves Social Questions
The “Russian organization of high social responsibility” annual contest has been held in our country since the year 2002. It goes in two stages: at a regional and federal level. The purpose of the project is attraction of social attention to solving socially important questions at the level of companies, circulation of positive experience in the sphere of intracorporate personnel policy and improvement of the system of social partnership....>>
Kuyumba Awaiting Changes for the Better
Kuyumba, a small settlement in Evenkia thundered to all the Russian Federation in spring this year. Exactly in April this year Vladimir Putin signed a Resolution on building of “Kuyumba – Taishet” oil pipeline.
“Transsibneft” wasn’t Reived a Billion Away
Significant social outbursts rose in Tyret’ settlement of Zalarinsky district in Irkutsk region in 2011. New owners of the major salt mine of Siberia (Tyretsky salt mine) refused to pay for drinking water delivered, which local citizens have received for free for almost thirty years. It was impossible to drink water from local drill holes, which were drilled in 60-s years of 20th century, the high level of salinity and pollution of the water is the main reason for it. It was suitable for technical needs only.
A Great Target
It is used to believe that only the State Management can “horrify” business in our country, in the name of law enforcement authorities and controlling organizations. Though, a rush development of informational technologies has resulted in the fact that such technologies turned to be a powerful, and what is more important, accessible for mass usage, weapon....>>
The Oil Transporting Joint Stock Company "Transneft" was established according to the Decree #1403 of the President of The Russian Federation dated 17 November 1992 and by the Decision #810 of the Government of Russian Federation dated 14 August 1993.
The constitutor is the Government of the Russian Federation.
JSC “Transneft” was registered by Moscow Registration Chamber on 26 August 1993, certificate # 026.800.
The main branches of activity are the following:
- Rendering the service of oil and oil products transportation via the system of trunk pipelines inside and outside Russian Federation
- The execution of the preventive, diagnostic and fallback recovery works on trunk pipelines
- Coordination of the activity aimed to develop the network of trunk pipelines and other objects of pipeline transport
- Cooperation with pipeline companies of other countries, regarding the problem of transportation of the oil and the oil products according to intergovernmental agreements
- Participation in solving the problems of scientific, technological and innovational development in pipeline transport, as well as introduction of new equipment, technologies and materials
- Finding the investments for developing the production basis, amplification and reconstruction of the objects of the “Transneft” organizations
- Organization of works aimed to preserve the environment in the areas, close to the objects of the pipeline transport.
“Transneft” in round figures:
Around 70 thousand km of linear pipelines
Over 500 pumping stations
Over 20 millions cubic metres of reservoirs
Transportation of 93% of Russian oil
Authorized capital stock. Safety stock.
JSC Transneft is a subject of natural monopolies, 100% of voting stocks are in federal property.
Authorized capital stock of JSC “Transneft” is 7 101 722 (seven million one hundred one thousand seven hundred twenty-two) roubles.
For the authorized capital stock were made:
- 5 546 847 common stocks, with the par value of 1 rouble each, total value is 5 546 847 roubles (78,1% of the authorized capital stock)
- 1 554 875 preferred stocks, with the par value of 1 rouble each, total value is 1 554 875 roubles (21,9% of the authorized capital stock)
Recorder of the list of a joint-stock company – JSC “Registrator R.O.S.T”
107996, Moscow, Stromynka, 18, b.13
Tel.: (495) 771-73-35
Fax: (495) 771-73-34
Independent auditor – ZAO KPMG
10 Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya
Moscow, Russia 123317
Tel.: +7 (495) 937 4477
Fax: +7 (495) 937 4400/99